Current Career Opportunities
Position: Product Support Representative
NJ, UT, and WY-based construction equipment distributor seeks experienced Product Support Representatives. We are searching for candidates with a minimum 3 years of relatable experience, preferably in the heavy equipment/construction industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities, among others, include the following:
- Responsible within specified territory for customer support of OEM products and aftermarket sales of both parts and service;
- Develop relationships with customers to strengthen the distributer parts and services activities;
- Must be comfortable working independently and in the field; and
- Possess ability to assist and manage customer parts and service needs.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Minimum of 3 years technical related skills within the construction industry;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills a must;
- Superior attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload and projects; and
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a current resume and a cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.