Pemberton, Inc. has grown into a company supplying specialty attachments for loaders, excavators, and dozers to contractors. Coupler systems, buckets, forks, land clearing rakes and dozer blades were among the first attachments they manufactured, and the business has continued steadily growing since.
General Purpose Bucket
MDG Material Densifiers
Skeleton Rock Buckets
EGR General Material (Wide Tine) Grapples
CBG Car Body Grapples
Ditch Cleaning Bucket
Excavator Stumper Rakes
GY Series Orange Peel Grapples
Hyadraulic Pin Grabber
Manual Pin Grabber Couplers
Power Pick Sorting and Recycling
Orange Peel Grapples
Perforated Basket-Sorting Grapples
PES 100 Mobile Shears
Ribbed Basket-Sorting Grapplers
- Aquatic/Ditch Buckets: Ideal for the cleaning of waterways, canals and drainage areas (water vegetation, weeds, etc.).
- Twist-O-Wrist Buckets: An ideal addition for your excavator. Eases the work of ditching, sloping, grading, back filling, land clearing and clean-up operations.
- Trapezodial Buckets: Ideal for shaping ditches. Custom built to your exact requirements.
- Skeleton Rock Buckets: Ideal for sifting larger sized rocks as well as separating various sizes of rip-rap and crushed materials.
- Rock Bucket: This type of bucket is used when handling stock piles of larger rocks, stones, gravel or rocky type soil. Available in straight lip and spade nose styles.
- General Bucket: Designed for use in utility work, road building, residential/commercial construction, and general dirt digging in non-rocky areas. Ideal for loading transport trucks with normal earth dirt.
- MDG Material Densifiers: For processing concrete slabs, pilings, precast poles, RCP pipe, steel encased beams, silos, etc.
- EGR General Material Grapples: Available in 2/3, 3/4, and 4/5 tine configurations. The 2/3 tine configuration is utilized in most heavy applications, such as demolition, rip, rap, C&D and scrap. The 3/4 tine configuration for medium duty applications which include light land clearing, loose material and wood waste. The 4/5 tine grapple for mostly bulk applications such as refuse, household trash and light applications in re-handling.
- EGR High Volume (Narrow Tine) Grapples: Available in 4/5, 5/6, 6/7, and 7/8 tine configurations. The Narrow Tine General Material Handling Grapple is made for handling bulk loose material. This grapple was designed for stacking, piling, and loading. Its oversized width allows maximum productivity of the excavator and its operator. The flame cut narrow tines are designed for optimal pile penetration.
- Orange Peel Grapples: 3 models available: 360° Power Rotation, Knock-a-Round, and Fixed (no rotation). Available in 4 & 5 tine configurations.
- GY Series-1 Orange Peel Grapples: Available in 3/4, 1, 1 1/2 and 2 yard capacities. Guarded cylinders.
- CBG Car Body Grapples: The standard CBG’s have boxed tine construction and are available in 2/3, 3/4, and 4/5 tine configurations. These grapples are ideal in applications where placement and stability are critical.
- Packer Grapples: Ideal for use in Trash Transfer Stations.
- Magnet grapple: Perfect for removing ferrous metals from scrap, construction & demolition debris, municipal solid waste. Available in 3/4 tine configuration only.
- Excavator Thumbs: Designed to work with variety of manufacturers’ buckets. Contact us for details regarding thumb teeth meshing with bucket teeth.
- Ripper Shanks: Excellent for rock, pavement, ice, frozen ground, shale & roots. Other applications consist of stumping and land clearing.
- Excavator Stumpers: Ideal for land clearing. Remove stumps easily.
- Excavator Rakes: Ideal in land clearing applications. Long curved teeth maximize capacity.
- Wood Shears: Ideal in land clearing, down-sizing wood, stumps and wood product.
- PES 100 Mobile Shears: Used in demolition, scrap yards, recycling centers for ferrous & non-ferrous metals.
- Engine Puller for Excavators: An economical way to pull engines on salvaged vehicles.
- Manual Pin Grabber Couplers: Allows the operator to change attachments in minutes. The coupler is installed to the machine with standard factory bucket pins. Additional pins are required on each attachment that is to be picked up and quick-changed. One additional set of pins are supplied with the coupler. The coupler is available in a swing link version and a full pin design as well.
- Hydraulic Pin Grabber Coupler: Lower profile translates into less loss of machine performance.
- Forestry Grapples: For knuckleboom log loaders and for excavators from 15000# – 45000#.
- Power Picking Sorting and Recycling: Ideal in scrap yards and landfills. Sorts wanted and unwanted materials from roll offs. Separates metals, concrete, carpets, wood, tires, and other recyclables.
Blue Diamond Attachments offers an extensive, ever-growing line of high-quality excavator attachments for construction and farming equipment.
Their offerings are continually expanding, and they offer some of the best warranties in the industry. Along with Blue Diamond Attachments, we want to help you find the right attachment for your job. You’ll find more detailed information on each of our over excavator attachments below.
Hydraulic Breaker Hammers
Mini Series Thumbs
Blue Diamond offers a large variety of Excavation Attachments, Please refer to the full line brochure for the various models available.
Kenco not only makes the highest quality lifting attachments around; we also offer a full line of heavy equipment attachments including HD buckets, plate compactors, rotary compactors, grapples, rakes and much more. Every track hoe attachment is custom fit to your machine’s specifications.
Hard Rock Bucket
Hard Rock Thumb
Kenco offers a large variety of Excavation Attachments, Please refer to the full line brochure for the various models available.
With more than 50 years of proven engineering experience, Geith attachments are adaptable to any brand of excavator or market requirement, improving the productivity, profitability and safety of construction, demolition, mining and recycling operations around the globe.
HD Ditching Bucket
Geith Excavator Bucket Lit
Strickland MFG LTD is a global supplier of parts and attachments for the earthmoving and demolition industry. Strickland products include a wide range of attachments for excavators, mini excavators, wheel loaders, skid steers and backhoes. Our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff can advise you on the right attachment for your application.
Heavy Duty Buckets
Mini Ex and Backhoe Buckets
Severe Duty Rock Buckets
Ditch Grading Buckets
Tilting Ditch Grading Buckets
Mini Excavator Main Pin Thumb
Excavator Main Pin Thumb
Progressive Link Thumb
Weld-On Hydraulic / Manual Thumb
Wheel Loader Forks
Attachments are tools that greatly expand the versatility of construction machines. Hydraulic breakers, shears, crushers, pulverizers and processors are a vital part of the dealer and contractor’s arsenal. OKADA AMERICA offers a wide variety of attachments designed to improve the ROI of your construction equipment.
Okada boom mounted plate compactors let you expand the versatility of your backhoe or excavator. There is an Okada model to perfectly match the capabilities of your carrier. Rugged construction and proven compaction technology make quick work of any compaction or driving task. Keep your crew safely out of the trench and eliminate the need for expensive shoring. The OAC Series line of compactors provides superior power and efficiency, and the minimal maintenance requirements will keep you working.
Trommel Screening Buckets
Rotar has an extensive product line with equipment for excavators and wheeled loaders. Throughout the years, Rotar has significantly expanded its product range and have grown to become a full-service supplier for the demolition and recycling market. Their product range is not only broad, but they are also constantly further developing their products. Because Rotar manufactures themselves products ourselves they are able to quickly respond to new requirements in the market.
Every day thousands of people around the world use Paladin attachments to tackle the toughest jobs in the most demanding environments. From agriculture to mining, Paladin is the name people trust to provide powerful attachments that make their lives easier and more productive. Paladin’s dedication to innovative design and legendary build quality allow our customers to get maximum value with a low overall cost of ownership. This combination is one of the many facets that make Paladin the world leader in powerful attachment tools. For more information on any of the below attachments please visit our Contact Us page.
Bradco has been dedicated to helping customers get more versatility and productivity from skid steer loaders and compact utility tractors since 1964. With more than 50 years of experience, we develop proprietary designs and improve productivity. Our products work hard every day to help our customers get the job done.
Bradco HD EX Mulcher MM422
Bradco HD EX Mulcher MM601
Bradco Excavator Mulcher II MM36
MM421 Excavator Mulcher
CP is known for couplers, buckets, thumbs and attachments for mini excavators, tractor loader backhoes and hydraulic excavators. Dedicated to having the products you need available for quick delivery, CP services the construction, utility, material handling, forestry and demolition industries with high-quality, industry-leading designs.
CP EX Ditch Cleaning Bucket
CP EX Quick Hitch Coupler
CP EX Quick Hitch Ditch Cleaning Bucket
CP HD EX Quick Hitch High-Capacity Bucket
OxJaw™ Main Pin Thumb
OxJaw™ Pro Thumb
Bell Hole (Grave Digging) Bucket
Coral Rock Bucket
Coupler Top Style “B”
Main Pin Hydraulic Thumb
Progressive Link Hydraulic Thumb
Quick Hitch Coupler Top Style “A”
Quick Hitch Heavy-Duty Bucket
Quick Hitch Heavy-Duty Frost Ripper
Railroad Cribbing Bucket
Weld-On Hydraulic Thumb
Weld-On Stiff Arm Thumb
“V” Bottom Bucket
When standard machines won’t hold up to your applications, CustomWorks can help. Delivering specialized solutions to enhance backhoes, bulldozers, dump trucks, excavators, skid steers and wheel loaders, CustomWorks can help standard machines tackle the most rugged applications. CustomWorks can modify your newly purchased or current equipment at one of four convenient locations, or ship the necessary parts and kits directly to the dealership. Contact CustomWorks for cost-effective solutions to customers’ unique challenges.
Cab Vandalism Guards
CustomWorks AFEX Fire Suppression
CustomWorks Attachment Installation
Front Guard — Rops (Mini-Excavator)
Front Window Guard (Excavator)
Heavy-Duty Clean-Up Buckets
Heavy-Duty Undercovers (Excavator)
Hydraulic Kit Installs
Hydraulic Loader Conversions
Road Builder Guard (Excavator)
Super-Long Excavator Fronts
Top Guard (Excavator)
Top Guard (Excavator)
Waste Handler Package (Excavator)
CWS is the leading manufacturer of highly engineered attachment products, including tire manipulators, cable reelers, grapples, blades and buckets. CWS specializes in products for the mining, oil & gas, forestry and construction markets and is focused on understanding each of its customers’ unique applications and geological conditions. This approach allows CWS to custom tailor products to specific customer needs and produce solutions that withstand some of the world’s harshest environments.
Frost Vee Buckets
Heavy-Duty Digging Buckets
High-Capacity Digging Buckets (Deep Heel)
Hybrid Power Grapples
Hydraulic Direct-Link Thumbs
Hydraulic Progressive-Link Thumbs
Hydraulic Tilt Blade
Manual Wedge Quick Couplers
Oak/Poly Mat Grapples
Pin Grabber Buckets
Severe-Duty Digging Buckets (Road Builder)
Side Tilt Buckets
Trapezoidal Vee Buckets
Tree Length (Butt and Top) Grapples
Jewell manufactures specialty booms, components and attachments for some of the most demanding jobs in the world’s harshest conditions. From high-reach demolition and forestry to barge unloading and deep dredging, Jewell customizes standard excavators into machines capable of conquering the most demanding job sites.
Cab Front Screen Guarding Package
Articulating Contractors Grapples
Demolition Boom Water Supply System
Elevated Cab Riser — Fixed or Tilt
Dual Winch Yarder Log Loader
Excavator-Mounted — Single Winch Assemblies
Extreme Reach Fronts for Excavators
Four-Tine Hydraulic Scrap Grapple
Hydraulic Rock Grapple
Log Loader Conversions
Log Loader/Tong Thrower Conversion
Material Handling Conversions
Ultra High Reach Demolition
Yoader-Combination Log Loader/Tong/Thrower/Yarder Conversions
JRB is the leading manufacturer of high-quality quick couplers and attachments for construction equipment. Our products are utilized in construction, utility, demolition, scrap handling, government, military and many other markets that utilize hydraulic excavators, wheel loaders and tractor-loader backhoes. JRB pursues excellence in providing high-quality, versatile products that deliver years of productivity.
JRB HD EX Bucket
PowerLatch® EX Coupler
Heavy-Duty Main Pin Excavator Grapple
Manual Mini-Excavator and Backhoe Coupler